Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day...


Yay it is Valentine's day... who has special plans today? I am cooking for my husband but hey I do that every night... LOL We stay home just because there are so many people going out. It is always Valentine's Day at my house. haha

Well I thought it appropriate to make a card with hearts and flowers on it today. I am sure there will be lots of flowers received today and heart candies. 


I created this card using:
Oh yeah... the background is printed vellum from American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection.

Well that is all for today... I think. haha Funny how you go away for a week or so and kind of loose your crafty vibe. I am still trying to find it. It is on a slow song and I need it to be a disco. I will get there... hopefully soon. 

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day
Thanks fors stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is as sweet as can be! That pretty little pop of pink is delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting