Monday, April 2, 2018

Beach Bums...



Happy Monday... I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We had a great weekend with lots family time and great food. Nothing like hanging out with family and eating yummy food. I am still full so I am going light today. haha

So do you know what I have on my mind?  I am ready to start hanging out at the beach. The weather is starting to warm up YAY. I just love living in CA. I do NOT miss the snow. LOL 


I adore this set from Neat & Tangled: Beach Day. It is just a happy stamp set. I also used Neat & Tangled: Rice Paddies Stencil. They go so great together. Don't you think? I colored with Copic sketch markers of course and I added some fun cork to act as the sand. Lots of coloring and lots of foam adhesives. 

Well that is all for today.
I hope to have more tomorrow.
Happy Crafting!

Thanks for stopping by!

make sure to check out my online store...

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting