Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Praise God!


OK well I am back with another card. I just do not have much going on today I am crafting. What are you doing today?  This card was created using ADORNit: SA Documented Faith: Faith Doodles stamp set along with Faith Text Stripes (stickers).

Oh fun is this little rainbow? I just adore it. The Faith Text Stripes are meant for bible journaling but I thought why not on cards too right? I have lots of Christian friends who would love this. 


LOTS of color and I love it. Do you know what the rainbow stands for? It is a promises from God to never flood the earth again. How totally cool is that? I mean come on only God can create such beauty. When I see a rainbow I am in aww every time because it is just that amazing. 

OK well maybe that is all for today. 
I guess I have to save some for tomorrow right?

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting