Thursday, February 28, 2019

TACO'bout Your Birthday....




So yesterday I was like I am posting twice today because I have another card for today. Well I did but man this card was hard to photograph. I don't know why. I even painted my wood background again to make it a lot more bright white. After 20 photos or so this is what I have come up with.

I am so happy with the way this card came out. I did not have a plan I just knew that I wanted to use the new Lawn Fawn: Year Nine stamp set. I mean come on it is a TACO.... and a cute one.


This is an all Lawn Fawn card. I used Year Nine, Year Three, Year Four, Peekaboo Backdrop and Spring Fling paper pad. I had finished this card and thought it was still missing something so I added the Drive By Crafts Fairy Dust... do you remember that? They are sequins holes. Perfect size for giving your card a little sprinkle. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty day. 

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I like the cute little images, happy colors and the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me happy, happy, happy! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting