Thursday, May 23, 2019

Ever After...


YAY today I am on the Pink & Main blog with this card I created using the newly released Happily Ever After stamp set, Flower Cover DiesExtra Large Bow die set and Something Whimsy paper pad

Don't you just love all the new Pink and Main? Make sure to check out the new release it is fabulous. Also get all the fun details on this card on the Pink & Main blog.


I hope you all have been enjoying your week so far. I have been busy busy bathroom remodeling. I know you are saying is she not done with that project yet? Well it is funny how you run into problems that you can't fix and have to call a professional to fix it. That is always a journey. The thing with that is having strangers in your home... I am not comfortable with that but I guess somethings just have to be done. But we are getting there and starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Here is a little sneak peek of our bathroom


The tub will be white... it is being reglazed today.


Here is the new cabinet... don't you just love it? 
Not bad for a husband and wife remodel team. LOL right?

I'll post more pictures when it is completely done. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. This is charming Annette! I like the heart with the pretty little flowers. And just don't get me started on the polka dot bow!! You two are doing a GREAT job, it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting