Friday, May 10, 2019

Happy Mother's Day....


Happy Day everyone... I just bought this gorgeous stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps: Mother's Day. When I seen this set I just knew I had to have it right away. I colored up these beautiful flowers with Copic Sketch markers and cut with my Brother Scan n Cut machine. 


The background is a stencil from Altenew called Wavy Grid. I used Ranger Oxide inks with it (of course). I added some blue splatter to bring out the blue in the flowers. 

That is it color, cut and stencil. Totally simple card to recreate.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Not sure what we are doing this weekend yet. We do not have children so it is just another weekend for us to enjoy each other. I can't say enough how truly blessed that I am even though I am not a mother. My husband always seems to know how to make me smile. If you really want to know we are just two kids living an adult life. LOL 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting