Monday, May 20, 2019

You Are Wonderful....


Happy Monday everyone... today I created this Avery Elle card to share with you all. I used Avery Elle: Hummingbird stamp set along with Pink & Main Puffy Heart Stencil. I made this background for another idea I was working on but you know sometimes they just don't go. So after a while I came up with this idea and I really love it.

I first used Ranger Distress Oxide inks for the background and then used some embossing paste with the Pink & Main Puffy Heart Stencil. You have to let the embossing paste dry all the way before finishing you card. After it was dry I still wanted more so I sprinkled a little of oxide inks with water on the card to give it a bit more color.


The images are colored with Copic Sketch Markers and cut with my Brother Scan n Cut Machine. I used Scotch foam tape to give my images some dimension and finishing up with stamping and adding the sentiment.

It really was an easy card to create. 

I hope you all have an awesome week.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. The background is fabulous! Love the colors you chose for this card. Thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Annette! The depth and colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting