Monday, June 24, 2019

Hello and Goodbye...


Happy Monday everyone.. today I am on the A Jillian Vance Design Blog HERE. Today is my last post as a design team member. I would like to thank Jillian and Bunny for having me on the team again... it was totally fun and I am so grateful.

Today's card was created using: AJVD: Hello DIEalogue Word die and Mini Sail Boat die.  


Lots of die cutting on this card. I used misc designer paper scraps to create this fun Mini Sailboat background. For the Hello die I used black and gold glitter paper and layered them. Totally easy to recreate if you wanted too.

Thank you all so much for stopping by and for always leaving me comments. 
You know who you are and well so do I.... wink wink....
Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting