Friday, July 19, 2019

Just for You.... YUM!


It is me again.. I have two post today yay... I am also on the Pink & Main blog HERE with this card sneak peeking the new release coming on the 20th of July. Today I am sneak peeking Pink & Main Postage Dies, Super Sized stamp and coordinating die set, Sent with Love stamp set and Pen Pals paper pad. Lots of new goodies coming soon and you will love them all because I know I do.

Head on over to the Pink & Main blog HERE for all the fun details.


How fun are these images? I mean come on it is a hamburger and french fries.. my most favorite thing to eat. My husband says I am going to turn into a hamburger. LOL

Thank you all so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I could go for a burger fries and shake. Do you think they would be as cute as these? Probably not, these are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK this is cute and yummy!!! :) now I am hungry lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting