Monday, July 15, 2019

Sunshiny Birthday...



Happy hello everyone.. today I am linking up to the My Favorite Things: Camp Create Challenge.. Wonderful Watercolor. I just got this new Drink Up the Sunshine stamp set and just had to ink her up.  

I created this fun watercolor background using a paint brush.  I just brushed the color on and I really love how it came out. It is summer when I look at it.


I also used MFT: Beach Scene Builder die-namics. She needed a palm tree so I watercolored some watercolor paper and die cut the palm tree out. Totally simple card to create. I longest part was waiting for the background to dry but really simple.

I hope you all have a fantastic week.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So cute, your background colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cuteness happening here Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I so love,love, love this card! The colors and image are just perfect! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting