Friday, August 23, 2019

BOO.... Trick or Treat


Happy Friday everyone. The day we all have been waiting for is here. Time to start planning for the weekend right? I have no idea what my husband and I are doing but whatever it is I am sure it will be fun. 

Again, I am in a Halloween mood. I blame it on all the Instagram post. Lots of Halloween going on and well I had to jump on the band wagon too. Today I am getting crafty with Newton's Nook Designs: Halloween Trio stamp and die set, My Favorite Things: Star Celebration stencil and Ranger Oxide Inks: History Smoke, Black Soot and Wilted Violet


These little critters are too fun and they have that cute BOO sign, I mean come on super cute right? I had this last year and never used it so here ya go. I am breaking out all those unused stamps. When I had my business I just did not have the time. But now I do.....

The images are colored with Copic Sketch markers. The background is a stencil with some Copic opaque splatter here and there. I embossed the sentiment on some black card-stock and die cut with Pink & Main new Sentiment Strip Dies (very handy) a must have if you ask me. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little trio! This is fun Annette. I like the bats fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting