Monday, September 23, 2019

I love the HOLIDAYS...


Happy Hello friends... today I am on the Evelin T. Designs blog and well lucky me I get to crafty with the new release. You could be lucky too... head on over to the Evelin T. Designs online store and stock up on these cute stamps.


Today I am getting crafty with three sets. The first card was created using: All Is Calm and Good Tidings to You. Both of these sets are super fun and well as you can see lots of fun to color. I thought I would color a little non-traditional just to change it up a little. The more color the better.... right?


Next up we have All Hallow's Cuteness.... and CUTENESS describes this set perfectly.  I love all the images in this set and as you can see I could not get enough of these fun little leaves. They are just flying around and making my card cute.


The background is a Lil'inker Designs embossing die and Ranger Oxide Ink. I am all about the bold and bright purple/blue background. I kind of mixed the colors and well this is the result. I kind of like it.... do you?


Make sure to follow the Evelin T. Designs blog HERE. There is always something fun on there that the other design team members have created. Don't miss it.

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Your do have a way with cute and bright happy colors! These are adorable Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool use of the new stamp sets. Love how you combined them! Really sweet happy cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting