Thursday, September 12, 2019

Piece of My Heart...


Welcome everyone..... I love Thursdays because that means I am on the Pink & Main blog and today and I am sharing a simple card I created using Pink & Main: Summer Splash Paper Pad and To Pieces Stamp Set.

If you would like to know more about this card head on over to the Pink & Main blog HERE for all the fun details. It is a simple card that would be easy to re-create.


I hope you all have been enjoying your week so far. My husband and I went to Disneyland yesterday and it was awesome FUN. The weather was perfect and the lines were not long at all. We ate some fun junk food and got lots of ride time. It was just a good day.

Oh yeah, I am also getting ready for Saturday. It is the Lawn Fawn / Kathy Racoosin Road Trip event and I cant wait. I hope to meet lots of new crafters in my area. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting