Thursday, September 5, 2019

With Sympathy...


Happy Hello everyone.. today I am on the Pink & Main Blog HERE and I am sharing a card I created using the newly released Pink & Main: Forever in My Heart stamp set, Sentiment Strip Die set, Lakeside and Salon Sparkle Sheets, Kindness Floral stamp set (previously released). I am loving the new release so many fun ways to create with it. Who doesn't love some great sentiments. I could use it for days and not run out of fun sentiments for my cards.

Head on over to the Pink & Main Blog HERE for more details and more inspiration from all the design team members.


First time posting this week. I have been spring cleaning, although it is not spring I am calling it that. LOL It is always good to get rid of some old stuff that is just sitting around and taking up space. I will admit that I have a decorative pillow addiction. My husband is always like another pillow and I am like YES they are pretty.

Well I think that is all for now. Make sure to head on over to the Pink & Main Blog HERE and leaving me a lovely comment. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a blessed and happy day!

2 comments:

  1. I actually think I do spring cleaning in all seasons, but Spring! LOL Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting