Thursday, October 10, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving Pumpkins...


Happy Thursday everyone... yesterday I colored up these cuties and this morning I finished putting it together. I just got this Hello Bluebird: Pumpkin Patch stamp set and well it was time to ink them up. With Thanksgiving right around the corner. I have moved on from Halloween to Thanksgiving as far as cards are concerned. LOL


The images are colored with Copic Sketch makers and today I did a little fussy cutting. Sometimes you just have to do that right?? For the background I used Ranger Oxide Inks: Crushed Olive, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral. The background die is Hero Arts: Confetti. I used it because I think it looks like falling flowers and leaves. Do you see it?

I also added some NUVO: Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops to some of the flowers falling. Just for a bit more color to my card. Of course I did a little white gel pen action. That is just one of my favorite things to do to my images after coloring.

I popped some of the images with Scotch foam tape and finished up with stamping the sentiment and well it was on a scrap of paper that was not straight but after thinking it over I kind of liked it so it went right on my card. 

Well that is all for today.
Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they a sweet little group! This is delightful Annette and you've colored it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting