Monday, October 28, 2019

Spooky Fun Halloween...


YAY today I am on the Evelin T. Design Blog and I am sharing two fun spooky cards, I created using  Evelin T. Designs: All Hallow's Cuteness, It's Boo-Tastic and Alpha Blocks stamp sets. I used two of the sets to create this first card,  It's Boo-Tastic and Alpha Blocks


The Alpha Blocks stamp set is great to use on any card. Just make your own sentiment and color whatever color you like. It is almost Halloween so I created this Happy Halloween card. Not spooky at all just cuteness with this adorable images... right?




I created a simple watercolor background and colored the images with Copic sketch markers. I also thought it would be cute to add some more stars so I used some Teeny Star dies. The stamp set does come with some stars too if you don't have a die of stars. I wanted to use glitter paper that is why I went with the die. 

You can buy all three of these sets at Evelin T. Designs.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!

Make sure to follow the Evelin T. Design Blog for more fun inspiration.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting