Tuesday, November 19, 2019

When Friends Gather...


Yay for Tuesday... today I am on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog and I am sharing a card I created using My Favorite Things: Sweater Weather in The Woods stamp set and Its Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels 6x6 paper pad and Waffle Flower Crafts: Mico Grid Panel 1 die set. Nothing like cute paper and fun stamps to create with. Hi, my name is Annette and I am addicted to cute stamps. LOL


The background was created by cutting strips of the Its Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels paper and adhering to a piece of card-stock. After that I used this fun Waffle Flower Crafts: Mico Grid Panel 1 die set to cut this square polka background. The images are colored with Copic Sketch markers and I fussy cut around them. I used foam adhesives to give them some dimension. Finishing up with the sentiment being stamped on a piece of card-stock, trimmed and adhered to the card base. 

For more fun Caffeinated inspiration make sure to check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.

Have an awesome day.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun little group they are, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic background! It really makes the adorable characters standout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting