Friday, January 17, 2020

Fairy Good...


Yes it is Friday and we are on track for the weekend. YIPPEE 

Today I was in a crafty mood so I created this Hello Bluebird card using: Fairy Garden stamp set, Gallery Frame #2. The images are colored with Copic Sketch markers and I actually fussy cut all the images. I guess I was in the mood for cutting some cute images. But I have to say my age is starting to show because I have a hard time seeing all the small detail, but I made it through and here ya go.


I gave some of the images a little dimension by using Scotch foam adhesive. I used a small heart stencil for the background with some Ranger oxide inks. Those little hearts are too fun... don't you think?

That is all for today and the weekend. I will not be crafty this weekend as we have a few things going on. I will catch you up next week. So until then, have a fantastic weekend and remember to smile at a stranger... share some sunshine.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This card is a little different from your usual style. I like it! Good colors and great cutting....you have lots of skills.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting