Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Hugs & Kisses...


We are almost at the end of Tuesday and I am just posting. I had a late start to crafting this week. Funny how the week starts sometimes and crafting is last on your mind. But I made some Oatmeal cookies and that put me in a good mood because they where so yummy and I made a card. LOL Go figure.....



Now this stencil is suppose to be a Feathered stencil but don't you think it looks like hearts? OR it looks like both. I can see both in this stencil. Today I used it as hearts. Why not right? I used Tim Holtz oxide inks and die cut the rest and put together using foam adhesives. Finishing up with stamping the & Kisses sentiment... trim and adhere. Totally simple... right? Oh yeah I can't forget that pretty polka dot paper it is from My Favorite Things. 

That is all for today.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting