Thursday, January 23, 2020

Note to Say...


Well hello blog friends. I am back again so soon with another card. I was not sure if my crafty mojo would be active but to my surprise it was fully loaded and ready to ink up some fun stamps. I was in a mood to ink up The Stamp Market.



One of my new favorite things is stenciled backgrounds. You can use any color combo and pretty much have a fabulous background... well at least that is what I have discovered. I almost went with a white card-stock background and changed my mind at the last moment. But I knew when I was creating it that I would have to add a little white to brighten it up. 

At the last minute before photographing I added this red and white strip at the bottom. I kind of have a thing for stripes. They are just fun. I have thought of having a striped wall painted in my craft room but have not been that adventurous. 

Well that is all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a day full of sunshine and smiles.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Annette, your stenciled background looks marvelous! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting