Thursday, January 2, 2020

Valentine's Day Hearts....


Happy Thursday everyone.. I was just told that it was not Friday. LOL Apparently I am a day ahead of myself. Darn that kind of messed up my day. I was ready for the weekend. GO Figure...

Today I created this Lawn Fawn filled Valentines day card. I have been seeing all the hearts on Instagram and well thought I would join the Valentines day party. I have created a card like this one before. It is not exactly like the last one but very similar. 



You might be thinking those are not Valentines Day colors, well you know me I am a non-traditional type of gal. I love patterns and mixing things up a little. But if this does not catch your eye don't worry I do have a traditional Valentines Day card planned. So please make sure to come back and check it out. It will not post until next week sometime. 

I am so sorry I almost forgot to say......
Here's to a wonderful new year full of many blessings and happy crafting. 
Thank you for following me.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting