Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Big Hugs....


It's Tuesday and it is getting hotter here in CA. Today we are in the 70's. I would say the weather here is pretty awesome. I do not miss CO weather at all. Just saying...

Well today I have for you a card I created using Neat & Tangled: Scalloped Stencil and Big Hugs die set. Both of these are from last year some time but I still love them. Never get rid of the good stuff.


I used Ranger Oxide inks with this cool stencil and die cut on some fun glitter paper. Totally simple card to create. Took no time at all. Don't you just love easy cards?

I do not have much else to report today just the awesome weather we are having. But it is 2 and I am thinking of some afternoon coffee. So I am off.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting