Friday, February 14, 2020

Wonderful....


YO it is Friday. I feel like I just typed that the other day on my blog. This week went by so fast. I managed to create a card today and I created using Avery Elle: Hummberbird stamp set. Can I just say this stamp set is so pretty and totally fun to color. You could color these flowers any color and they will always be pretty.


If you follow me on Instagram you seen me post this background yesterday. I was playing with some scrap colored card-stock and all came up with this idea. Yay for pretty colored card-stock.. RIGHT?

So this card was too simple to create. Cut card-stock in strips and adhere to your card base. Color the images with Copic Sketch markers (or whatever you prefer). I once again fussy cut and adhered to my card using Scotch Foam adhesives. That simple. Do you agree?

Well you have the most amazing weekend.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy Day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting