Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sunshine...


Tuesday, Tuesday.... anyone going nuts yet?  Just kidding I am sure you all are fine and safe at home. I am just crafting away. This is already my third card this week and we are just beginning. The week has just begun. 

Today I am getting crafty with Paper Smooches: Sunnyville stamp set


Today I was in the mood for a stamped background. I stamped all the images first and then colored with Copic sketch markers. Look at all those fun smiling faces... don't they just make you happy?  I added some fun black and white stripes along the side just to give it a little more pop. AND well black and white stripes are just cool. 

I believe that is all I have for you today but the day is young and well I still have nothing to do. I am just washing laundry and as most of you know that is NOT FUN. 

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. What a HAPPY card this is, and super CUTE too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this card did make me smile. Thank you! Other than crafting and checking out everyone's blog sites life here is really slow. Inspiration and smiles do help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting