Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Inspire Me....


Happy Tuesday everyone. Today I am enjoying the rain and keeping warm in my home. I had to go to the store yesterday and there was hardly anyone out. For as many people that live here I was a little surprised. But I got in and got out as quickly as possible. I mean everyone needs Eggos... right? 

Well today I have a Gina K. Designs card for you. I got this stamp set for free when I ordered the Neon ink pads so I thought I would ink it up. The stamp set is Friendship Flower


I embossed the image on watercolor paper. I wanted to use my ZIG clean color brushes. I have had them for so long I figured I should use them every now and then. I though that they might be dried out but only had one that was so I dipped it into some water and it was just fine. 

I am not that great at watercolor but I give it my best shot. I admire those who can shade with watercolor. I think it is just so cool. I am sure with practice but you me and how much I love my Copics. Hard to color with anything else. 

That is all I have for you today.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Sending you big smiles and waving hello!

3 comments:

  1. You did great coloring with the Zig pens. Who knew that they could be refreshed with water? I should try to refresh some dried Copic pens....would alcohol work? I also admire those who can watercolor with such ease and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn... you will have to replace your nib on the Copic markers but once you do just refill and it is good. When the alcohol dries on the nib it is no longer good.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting