Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Rainbow Fun...


Happy Wednesday everyone. We are midweek and well I would ask what you have planned for the weekend but I am guessing it is the same as me. Staying at home, maybe doing some yard work and taking the dog for a walk.... or something along the ways of that. Right?

Today I am getting crafty with Lawn Fawn. I received this Bicycle Built for You stamp and coordinating die set from a SWEET Friend.  Believe it or not I did not own this set. But because of my sweet friend I do now. Thank you so much!



I have been making some of the Diamond Dotz art kits and well I had some of the diamonds left over so I used double sided tape to add them to the Rainbow die. It was so fun to make. I colored the images with Copic sketch markers and added al little dimension here and there. 

Oh yeah I also used the Lawn Fawn: Polka Dot Heart backdrop on some of my Ranger alcohol ink backgrounds that I created. I am kind of addicted to these kind of backgrounds. 

Well that is all for today. I might work on something for tomorrow. So make sure to stop by again tomorrow.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. What an incredibly adorable scene! Love the polka wings on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you used the stamps and dies in a fabulous way! I love the background and rainbow...so creative. Thank you for sharing your talent with blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely Comments..
Happy Crafting